Our recovery center rests on over 400 acres in rural southeast Oklahoma. The acres are diverse, ranging from heavily forested to native grass plains. We believe that a treatment center should be away from the chaos and demands of the city and everyday life.
Following are some of the things that make the ranch at Clay Crossing unique:
- Many therapeutic options for dealing with boredom, depression, and anxiety.
- Gathering rooms with large TVs and comfortable seating.
- Fishing at our two main ponds and the old commercial catfish ponds.
- Numerous trails where one can walk and reflect on life.
- Weight room with machine weights and free weights.
- Large fire pit or the camping grounds.
- Places to enjoy the stars and even watch satellites cross the skies.
- Home cooked meals.